[registrars] Nominations for Excom officers for 2006-2007

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Nominations for Excom officers for 2006-2007
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:26:11 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

Here is the status of nominations for Excom officers to serve from June 2006:

Chair:
Bhavin nominated
Accepted
Not seconded
No conflict of interest statement posted.

Vice Chair:
Tim nominated
Not accepted
Not seconded
No conflict of interest statement posted.

Secretary
John Berryhill nominated
Not accepted
Not seconded
No conflict of interest statement posted.

Treasurer
Bob Connelly nominated.
Accepted
Not seconded
No conflict of interest statement posted.

Bhavin opened nominations on 19 April. By the rules, they must remain open at lease till the 26th.

On 18 April 2006, I posted a copy of the Rules of Procedure. It was posted to alert members of the Rules for amendment of motions. In checking, I see that I posted an earlier edition. While it was correct with respect to the handling of motions, it was not up to date on nominations. I have therefore posted the attached copies of the current Rules of Procedure in .doc and .rtf formats.

Respectfully submitted,
BobC