Re: [registrars] Nomination period opens for General Elections for Registrars Constituency

At 11:07 AM 4/21/06, John Wong wrote:
Hello,

I wish to nominate Bob Connelly (BobC) for Treasurer.

Dear John:  I am pleased to accept your nomination.

I would like to nominate John Berryhill as Secretary. I am sure he would make an excellent Secretary.

The Treasurer needs to work closely with the Secretary to receive annual dues, advise the Secretary of the voting status of member firms, and assist in preparing the Annual Budget.

Should the members chose to elect the two of us, I would be delighted to work with John in these mutual endeavors.

Respectfully Submitted,
Bob Connelly

Regards,
John Wong

Bhavin Turakhia wrote:

Hi all,

Please send in your nominations for the following posts within the
Registrars Constituency by April 26th, 2006 -

* Constituency Chair
* Co-chair & CTO
* Treasurer
* Secretary