[registrars] FW: Request for Reconsideration

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] FW: Request for Reconsideration
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:14:26 -0500
  • Cc: "Malik, Raj" <rmalik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars:

Attached is a Joint Request for Reconsideration of the Board's approval
of the VeriSign settlement that we filed yesterday.  A number of
registrars from the Registrar Constituency voting list were still
considering joining the request at the time we filed it yesterday.
Therefore, we will be filing an amended list of requesting parties on
Tuesday.  If you want to join the request, please send your contact
information to Raj Malik and me in the following form:

Network Solutions, LLC, 13861 Sunrise Valley Drive, Herndon, VA 20171,
Attention: Jonathon L. Nevett, Vice President (
jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) 703-668-4775 (p), 703-668-5888 (f)

Thanks.

Jon