RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:11:29 +1100
  • Cc: "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Jordyn,

In view of your commitments and your nomination of Jeff Eckhaus, I am
happy to second the nomination of Jeff Eckhaus to this task force.
Jeff has attended many ICANN meetings, and I expect that you will be
able to brief Jeff on the various discussions that have been had so far
relating to this PDP.

It is better to spread the policy development around a few new faces :-)

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin