RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06

  • To: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion regarding TF for PDP-Feb06
  • From: "Jordyn Buchanan" <jbuchanan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 18:48:49 -0500
  • Cc: "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bhavin:

I appreciate the nomination, but unfortunately I think between chairing
the Whois TF and my other obligations, I don't believe that I have time
to adequately serve the constituency in this capacity.

However, I would like to nominate one of my colleagues, Jeff Eckhaus,
who many of you may have met at recent ICANN meetings.  Jeff has been
tracking many of the related policy issues and I believe he would be an
excellent representative on the task force.

Jordyn