Re: [registrars] Registrar Restore command reports issue

One solution is to write a script to automate the process.  Once the process is
no longer manual, all you need to do is protect who has access to the script.
Not really that hard.

Regards,
-Dan

Daniel J. Wright                           wright@xxxxxxxx