RE: [registrars] Regarding policy issues raised by the proposed .com agreement

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Regarding policy issues raised by the proposed .com agreement
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:51:10 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maybe we should have the dotcom group we formed come up with a short list of
the policy issues that should be investigated by the GNSO Council and
probably go through PDP. Renewal and Pricecaps are common ones we already
know. But it is a task to word them into specific statements that are
actionable

Bruce: should we specifically do this - come up with a document from the
registrars constituency.

bhavin