Re: [registrars] Council Election

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Council Election
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:23:38 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 03:54 PM 10/5/05, Ross Rader wrote:
If you haven't yet voted in this election, I would heartily encourage you to do so prior to the close of the ballot on the 11th.

Dear Registrars: I would like to underscore what Ross has said. Our GNSO delegates need a strong mandate from our members. If only a third of us vote for them, they lack that mandate -- even if they get all the votes cast, no opposition, no abstentions.

So please vote!!!

Urgently, BobC