Re: [registrars] Domain Registry Support

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Domain Registry Support
  • From: Jim Archer <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 17:16:39 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Would it be possible or desirable to set up a special RC list just to announce scams and such? That would be a relatively low traffic list and we could all add representatives who are not interested in most discussion here but who are responsible for these kind of consumer affairs issues.

This might be an effective for all of us to help protect our customers...

What does everyone think?

Jim