[registrars] Domain Registry Support

  • To: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Domain Registry Support
  • From: "Jay Westerdal" <jwesterdal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 12:47:17 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a heads up to all registrars...

"Domain Registry Support" just called me about a domain I owned. They wanted
my tax id number to update my records and some information about where I
live and fax number. Not sure who this group is, but the guy on the phone
was in India for sure. I asked him to fax me his offer/information. The
domain in question was currently located at eNom.

Caller ID was from 860.533.1738

Jay Westerdal
Name Intelligence, Inc.
http://www.nameintelligence.com