RE: [registrars] Motion to Adopt: Whois Conflicts

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Motion to Adopt: Whois Conflicts
  • From: Robert F Connelly <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 13:13:47 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 07:05 AM 7/26/05, Tim Ruiz wrote:

I don't think we need the 4 days do we? That only applies in regards to modifications to the motion. So once the 14 days have passed (August 4th I believe) the ballot should be published for 48 hours, then opened for a vote (August 6th) if there are no modifications requested to it. The ballot closes after 7 days (August 13th).

Tim

Dear Tim: I believe you are writing about the Whois conflicts. That is what the thread refers to. However, the attached correspondence related to the RoP motion.

I believe the Whois Conflicts motion has five endorsers. That event started the 14 day clock. During it, friendly motions may be accommodated and the motion amended. Then we publish the final motion and wait 48 hours before opening the ballot.

Regards, BobC