[registrars] Amendment to Rules of Procedure, three more hands to endorse them.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Amendment to Rules of Procedure, three more hands to endorse them.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 05:53:22 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

Let me bring you up to date on this issue.  I made the motion on 13 May 2005.

There was one endorsement -- and a lot of discussion. Jon raised some questions, as did Ross. Jon, Ross and I met by telephone and found a consensus.

What we need now are five members who will endorse the present amended motion. I believe I may depend upon Jon and Ross.

Do I see other hands? I'd sure like to see this issue wrapped up prior to our next vote;-)

Cordially, BobC