[registrars] Teleconferences in Luxembourg during the ICANN Meetings.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Teleconferences in Luxembourg during the ICANN Meetings.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:02:46 -0700
  • Cc: RC Voting Members <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members: I have scheduled six teleconferences during the ICANN Meetings.

The first is on 11 July 2005, at 09:30 Luxembourg time and may last until12:25, when we break for lunch. It is a closed meetings. As such, the contact details have been sent to voting members only. If your firm is not being represented at Luxembourg, make sure your voting member has received this notice.

The morning meeting on the 12th is at the same times as above.

There are two afternoon meetings on the 11th and 12th. They start at 13:00 and 16:00 each day. It is necessary to call in a second time during the five minutes after the 13:00 session ends.

If you have missed any of the announcements with the call in details, please write to me personally and I'll send them to you.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly
Secretary
Registrars Constituency, GNSO, ICANN