RE: [registrars] Request for volunteers to determine work items for 6 month review of transfers policy

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Request for volunteers to determine work items for 6 month review of transfers policy
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 18:05:35 +0530
  • Cc: "'Tina Dam'" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Tim Cole'" <cole@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bruce,

In this circumstance I would recommend that feedback be taken from the
registrars constituency meeting that will be taking place on this subject.
We will be meeting within ourself, as well as withICANN and the Registries
to discuss various aspects of the Transfer policy in Luxembourg. This will
result in several points of feedback, which someone should note and present
to this short-term working group.

Thanks
Bhavin