[registrars] Test ballot for attendance at Luxembourg ICANN Meeting.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Test ballot for attendance at Luxembourg ICANN Meeting.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:49:31 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

The Boardrooms.org list of voting members has been updated.

We want to be sure that all members who have paid their 2004 dues (or joined in 2004 or 2005) are presently configured to receive ballots on all forthcoming issues. Therefore, I am preparing a test ballot.

The primary issue of this informal test ballot is whether your firm will be represented at the ICANN Meeting in Luxembourg -- and if not, why not;-} This ballot has *no* official significance, no motions or elections are being considered. However, one or more motions may be balloted in the near future and we want to make sure that all paid members are given the opportunity to vote on future issues.

If you or your delegate to the Registrars Constituency does *not* receive the ballot, be sure to advise me (after checking with your accountant to be sure that you firm did, indeed, render payment:-).

Members who have not paid the 2004 dues but intend to attend the Luxembourg meeting are encouraged to contact our Treasurer, Donna McGehee <dmcgehee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -- or bring your $250 check to Luxembourg.

Regards, BobC, Secretary

P.S. I don't have a name and Email address for "Direct Information".