[registrars] Luxembourg hotels

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Luxembourg hotels
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 10:26:43 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

We were told in Luxembourg that the conference will be held in a new conference center. Three hotels have been designated but we were told that they were probably all full already by the end of the Mar del Plata meeting.

Most of the small hotels in Luxembourg have no air conditioning and it gets hot in the summer. My business has required frequent travel to Luxembourg in years past. I have stayed in Hotel le Royal since about 1991. It *is* air conditioned. If any member would like to stay there, drop me and Email and I'll give you my contact names in the hotel.

Regards, BobC