[registrars] RE: problem to connect at Afilias

  • To: "'Philippe de Visme'" <iskya2024@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: problem to connect at Afilias
  • From: "Patricio Valdes" <valdes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:00:04 -0500
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Why would Afilias implement such a change knowing it would affect All
Registrars seriously?

Also, why do it when it is a long weekend in the United States when most
people take a vacation?

We too were led to believe we were the only ones and that we were at fault.

We told support last night that our techs would not be back until Tuesday
and their response was basically that we would have to wait until Tuesday to
resolve the issue.

No help from them at all, their support is almost non-existent.

Patricio Valdes
Parava Networks, Inc.