Re: [registrars] Problems with Afilias Registry?

  • To: Patricio Valdes <valdes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Problems with Afilias Registry?
  • From: Jens-Uwe Gaspar <jug@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:32:11 +0200
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Patricio Valdes wrote:
Anyone else having problems connecting to the Afilias .info Registry?

We’ve been having problems since last weekend and they have been saying we are the problem. Now, today we can’t even establish a connection and they are not responding to emails.

The cause for this may be the following, announced by Afilias: