[registrars] Amendment to Rules of Procedure.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Amendment to Rules of Procedure.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 07:45:52 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

The attached files are a proposed amendment to the Rules of Procedure, part II. They are provided in both .doc and .rtf format.

The original Rules on election of officers, delegates, etc. are confusing as they used the wording from Part I, which relates to Motions.

Changes to the Rules of Procedure require only a simple majority to be accepted.

This proposal has been vetted before the By-Laws Task Force. However, it requires endorsement by five members.

I therefore move that this amendment be accepted.  I seek your endorsements.

Respectfully submitted,
Bob Connelly
Secretary
Registrars Constituency