[registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] ICANN Meeting Agenda
  • From: "Bhavin Turakhia" <bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 20:20:57 +0530
  • Cc: "'[rc-excom]'" <rc-excom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Shreya Guha'" <sreyashi.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I am attaching a draft agenda without any time slots filled in. The excom
will be coordinating with regards to fulfilling this agenda.

I am still not in receipt of a passport from the authorities here. Tim Ruiz
however has confirmed he will be there to chair the meeting in my absence as
such.

Best Regards
Bhavin Turakhia
Founder, Chairman & CEO
Directi
-------------------------
http://www.directi.com
http://www.logicboxes.com
Tel: +91-22-56797600
Fax: +91-22-56797510
Board (US): +1 (415) 240 4171 ext 7600
Fax (US): +1 (320) 210 5146
-------------------------
09:30:  Opening, registration and introductions.

10:30 Closed Meeting Registrars only
	* Constituency Budget
		* Payment Collections
	* Registrar Constituency meeting processes and email list management
	* Registrar Constituency Website
		* Discussion and Demo if possible
	* Any recent nominations

Items on agenda
===============

* Meeting with ICANN Staff (4 hours)
	* Budget - Kurt/Diane
	* Transfers policy - Tina Dam
	* ICANN RAA Review - Tim Cole
	* Verisign Batch pool contention discussion
	* Any new ICANN positions
	* Time with Paul Twomey
	* Net Registry progress
	* Status on sTLD applicants
	* Status on lawsuits
	* Update on gTLD selection process
	* ICANN and WSIS updates?
	* .NET 75 cents issue

* Various Task Forces Reports (2 hours)
	* Transfers Task Force
	* Whois task force

* Registry constituency meeting (2 hours)
	* EPP concerns
		* Technical and Business
	* Transfers policy issues

* Other meetings
	* Arrange a presentation from the .eu ccTLD Manager
	* Cross constituency meetings for the purpose of Whois taskforce issues
	* Global Acceptance of new TLDs.
	* Issues with International Legal aspects