[registrars] Acceptance of nomination and conflicts statement

  • To: rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] Acceptance of nomination and conflicts statement
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 13:22:39 +0000
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Bob,

I accept the nomination. Here is my conflict of interest statement.

I operate USAWebhost, an ICANN accredited registrar and a member of CORE.
I worked for NeuStar during the bid for and build-out of .biz and .us, and
have no interest in, or knowledge of, that registry operator since 04/01/01.
I've provided technical assistance to several of the sTLD operators, and
have no financial interest in those registries.

I am currently involved in the proposed .cat culturally sponsored TLD.

Eric