Re: [registrars] New transfer policy concerns (fwd)

  • To: "Marcus Faure" <faure@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] New transfer policy concerns (fwd)
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:47:27 +0000
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marcus,

Thanks for the resend. I'd mentioned that item of mail and one on the PROVREG
list to Carolyn Hoover on August 26th:

    I'll write the "gang" (self, Tom, Tim, Jordyn, and Ross) and start the
    RC discussion of EPP issues.  Marcus Faure (CORE) send a recent note
    on transfer policy, and on the (nearly defunct) ietf provreg wg list,
    James Gould (VGRS) recenty sent a query on registries' implementation
    of <poll> response.  You may have seen both already in those, or other
    contexts.

Carolyn has both of these items of mail.

Eric