RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

  • To: "'Robert F. Connelly'" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:03:00 -0500
  • Cc: "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Given recent comments, I withdraw my call for the vote. It has been 14 days
but I don't believe there is any reason we can't leave it longer, other than
needing to get a new Chair seated sooner than later.

If there are no objections we can leave the nominations open until 5:00 PM
UTC (1:00 PM Eastern) Sunday the 12th.

Bob, it would still be good to post a recap of the nominees and what
requirements for each may still be missing if any.

Thanks,

Tim