Re: [registrars] FW: [ICANNbudget-Registrars] Selected to get elected ;)

At 07:02 PM 9/2/04, Mark Jeftovic wrote:

Robert, are the person then who would set me up with a voting login
on boardrooms.org?

Dear Mark:  I can understand your confusion.

In the past, the Treasurer received the funds. He advised the Secretary and the CTO. The CTO edited the file in Boardrooms.org.

The CTO no longer edits Boardrooms.org, I do. But I do not have the procedure for assigning userids and passwords.

I'm confused, too, but I'm working on it;-)

Cordially, BobC

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>