RE: [registrars] What do I have to do to get a vote?

  • To: "Mark Jeftovic" <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] What do I have to do to get a vote?
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:57:48 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark,

There have been no "renewal" fees for the last 2 years.  There is an initial
membership fee of $750, but the renewal fee so far has been zero, as the
constituency has not required excess funds.

I believe the new proposed budget presented in KL changes that, and there
will now be annual fees (after it has been approved).

So, if you paid your $750 once, you are good to go until the new budget
comes into effect.

Rob.