Re: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.

  • To: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Nominations for Chair.
  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:35:00 +0000
  • Cc: "tbarrett" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Robert F. Connelly'" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>, brunner@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob,

As you'll recall we weren't able formally to "agree" on a position concerning
the WLS, so I borrowed Bhavin's laptop and submitted a proposal that in the
due course of time was balloted.

I haven't noticed anything resembling this in the subject under discussion.
Is this something I missed while on holiday, or was this decision simply one
of the members present at KL.

I have some concerns about not allowing accredited registrars to join the
RC until some unrelated predicate condition is satisfied, and what if the
budget takes longer than a nominal amount of time to approve?

Eric