Re: [registrars] .net thick/thin discussion

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] .net thick/thin discussion
  • From: Jens Wagner <jwagner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 15:43:00 +0200
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Absolutely!

IRIS has been designed for such queries, however it's not an RFC yet. The EPP protocol should be sufficient for this purpose. And we only need one protocol.

 -  jens

Tim Ruiz schrieb:

EPP or IRIS doesn't really matter (although I think IRIS makes more sense).
The point is that an XML based schema for transfer related Whois queries is
a good solution.

Tim