[registrars] RE: EPP Extension to be considered by Board in KL

  • To: "Hoover, Carolyn" <choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TRY-PLANNING@NIC.MUSEUM>
  • Subject: [registrars] RE: EPP Extension to be considered by Board in KL
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 14:53:18 -0400
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for letting us know.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Hoover, Carolyn [mailto:choover@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
	Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 2:10 PM
	To: TRY-PLANNING@NIC.MUSEUM
	Cc: Elana Broitman
	Subject: EPP Extension to be considered by Board in KL

	I just got a call from Tina Dam to confirm that the Request for
Extension for Implementation of the EPP Release that was submitted by
the gTLD Registries and Registrar constituencies has been placed on the
Agenda for ICANN Board consideration at the Board meeting in Kuala
Lumpur.  Also submitted was a Recommendation to the Board by ICANN staff
that the request be approved as submitted.

	Tina noted that she will let me know if Paul T. or Vint C. need
additional information on this item prior to the Board meeting.

	Elana, you may want to let the registrars know the status of
this item.

	Thanks,

	Carolyn T. Hoover
	dotCoop Operations Center
	1401 New York Avenue, Suite 1100
	Washington, DC  20005
	Tel:   +1.202.383.5453
	Fax:  +1.202 347.1968
	Toll-Free: +1.866.288.3154 (Intl Callers - Check
www.att.com/traveler <file://www.att.com/traveler>  for your local toll
free number)