RE: [registrars] FW: Transfer Undo Mechanism - 10-11 a.m. EST ON TUESDAY JUNE 29

  • To: "Thomas Keller" <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] FW: Transfer Undo Mechanism - 10-11 a.m. EST ON TUESDAY JUNE 29
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 10:13:04 +1000
  • Cc: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello Tom,

> After all would you burden your customer with such an process
> I really doubt it.

No.   We would implement it fully for our customers.

> Don't you think that we can expect the
> same amount of service from our suppliers as our customers
> expect from us?

Personally I would have thought that a manual process could have been
used to do a complete rollback.   However I am concerned that this issue
is being used to further delay the implementation of a much needed
improvement in transfers.

Regards,
Bruce