[registrars] [Fwd: [announce] dot Net: final 20-day Public Comment Period 25 June to 14 July]

  • To: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] [Fwd: [announce] dot Net: final 20-day Public Comment Period 25 June to 14 July]
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 09:36:26 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I will be preparing a summary of the constituency comments that I have received from our membership thus far and submitting them directly to the subcommittee. It would also be helpful for individual members to prepare comments and submit them as described below. It would also be useful if someone could organize the preparation of constituency comments if there is sufficient time and resources to do so.