[registrars] Malaysia plans attendance update.

At 12:07 AM 5/7/2004, Bhavin Turakhia wrote:
Hi all,

Can we have a emailbased straw poll to figure out who all are attending
Malaysia?

Dear Registrars: Bhavin jumped the gun last month and asked who would attend. I have checked the responses and here is the recap of those who responded in the affirmative:

Active IP       1
Corporate Domains 1
Encira  1
eNom    2
GoDaddy 1
Key-Systems     2
Mark Monitor    1
MelbourneIT     1
Namescout       5
PSI-Japan       3
Schlund 2

Those listed above, please ignore if the entry is correct. Otherwise, update by email.

Others, please give the number of persons and their names.

Regards, BobC, Secretary of RC