[registrars] Re: IDN workshop

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Re: IDN workshop
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 22:57:01 -0700
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

At 06:18 PM 6/3/2004, Duane Connelly wrote:
IDN Workshop (7/21, Kuala Lumpur)

Dear Registrars: This meeting may narrow our options for our RC meeting. Regards, BobC

http://www.icann.org/

 ICANN announced today that an IDN workshop will be held on 21 July 2004
 during the ICANN meetings in Kuala Lumpur. The full-day workshop will
 begin with a tutorial session, followed by presentations focusing on
 knowledge-sharing and studies from particular geographical regions.
 A detailed schedule for the workshop is being finalized, and will be
 included in the full Kuala Lumpur meeting agenda:
 < http://icann.org/meetings/kualalumpur/#ScheduleandAgenda >.