RE: [registrars] Hi all on the conference...

Hi Tim...

I don't think we had 20 people on the call, so that's strange. Maybe we had 12? I would say the call was rather productive. It lasted about 40 minutes. We all discussed registrar concerns with EPP and Elana made a written list. They were mostly technical concerns. She said she will circulate the concerns on this mail list.

I guess we can then discuss them further on the list before they go off to the registries. As she is very efficient, I'm sure she'll have the concerns circulated soon, so I won't repeat it all now.

There was discussion of having another conference call, but I don't recall that a decision was actually made on that.

Jim