Re: [registrars] New Budget Committee Appointment

At 08:39 AM 5/11/2004, Rob Hall wrote:<br>
Brian's leaving NSI, the voting results, and the short time frames, Tim
and I have asked Elana to join the committee and participate in this
afternoons conference call.&nbsp; It is important for the Registrars to
maintain three strong voices during these discussions.<br>
direction.&nbsp; If you have an objection to this, please let us know
immediately, but in the absence of any objections, we will be informing
ICANN of the change in representation once Brian has moved on.</font>
Dear Rob:&nbsp; What you propose make a lot of sense.&nbsp; Regards,
BobC<br><br>