Re: [registrars] Nominating Tim Ruiz for CTO and VP of the Registrars Constituency

  • To: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Nominating Tim Ruiz for CTO and VP of the Registrars Constituency
  • From: Jim Archer <jarcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 14:14:40 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Seconded.

--On Monday, May 10, 2004 10:29 AM -0700 "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Registrars:

I would like to nominate Tim Ruiz for the next term as CTO and Vice
President of the Registrars Constituency.

Rick Wesson has done a fine job for us for two and a half terms.  He has
written to me to say he thinks he has past the allowable term limit.  I
have not confirmed that but, acting on his posting, I feel that Tim could
step into the role and hit the ground running.  He has been a regular
attendee at the RC ICANN meetings as well as the special meetings held
prior to ICANN meetings held in inconvenient venues.  He has also
participated in on line debates on RC issues and has provided valuable
and positive comments and insights.

Tim tells me that, should he be elected,  his company is prepared to
support his activities in the RC.

Respectfully submitted, BobC