Re: [registrars] 2004 Nominating Committee --- Nominating Jean-Michel Becar.

At 06:56 PM 5/5/2004, Jean-Michel Becar wrote:
I guess I have to send some information to the RC secretariat like my bio, can you please confirm what should I send to you Bob?

Dear Jean-Michel:  You need to send your conflict of interest statement.

You may also send you bio and you statement about your qualifications for the position.

Regards, BobC

Thank you very much again and I will be glad to bring a new point of view to ICANN.
Jean-Michel Becar