Re: [registrars] FW: [dow1tf] TR: IPC constituency statement for Whois TF1

  • To: Paul Stahura <stahura@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] FW: [dow1tf] TR: IPC constituency statement for Whois TF1
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 14:05:08 -0500
  • Cc: "'registrars@xxxxxxxx'" <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 3/29/2004 1:54 PM Paul Stahura noted that:

Fellow registrars, please find attached the IPC constituency statement.
I will be writing a very rough draft of a statement from us for TF1 and
submitting it to the list shortly.

"We propose that this effort be conducted by a small group representing all directly affected interests, on a realistic timeframe, and in a manner that will encourage candid consideration of the technical issues involved..."

Am I reading this correctly? Did the IPC just commit to sending delegates to the IETF CRISP Working Group?

--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
						- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org