[registrars] Updating voting member list

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Updating voting member list
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:55:39 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

The following is an extract from Boardrooms.org. Please review the list and determine whether any changes need to be made. If you know of a member who should be a *voting_member*, go to the bottom of this message and follow the instructions. Your form will be FAXed to me and I will be able to update Boardrooms.org in preparation for the two votes which are being formulated:

Robert Andrews System Programmer
Mr James Archer CEO: RegistrationTek
Jean-Michel Becar Senior Architect: GMO
Michael Brody developer: Atcom Tech LLP
Elana Broitman Director, Policy: Register.com
Mike Brown Project Manager- AW Registry
Eric Brunner-Williams Dir Registrar: USA Web Host
Monte Cahn CEO: Moniker.com
Ms Rebecca Chan President
Mr Laurent Chemla Chairman of the board
Francis Coleman General Counsel
Robert Connelly President PSI-Japan
Brian Cute NetSol: Dir of Policy
Mr Nezih Erkman VP: 000Domains
Mr Marcus Faure CORE: Chair
Mr Henning Grote Dep Dir NIC Deutsche Telekom
Steinar Grøtterød Director BUD - Active ISP ASA
Mr Rob Hall CEO: namescout
Mr Scott Hemphill President
Jason Hendeles A Tech Company: CEO
Jordi Hinojosa CEO
Per Anders Hurtigh CEO:Domaininfo.com
Mr Tom Keller
Adrian Kinderis Managing Dir: AusRegistry
Mr Christopher Kruk Tech Opps Manager
Mr Siegfried Langenbach President
Roberto Laorden CEO: Interdomains
Mr mahmoud latouff domain registration officer
Ms Joyce Lin President
Dierstein Mathieu DIRECTOR
Ms Donna McGehee Compliance Manager
Margie Milam Mark Monitor: General Counsel
Thomas Moerz CEO: PSI-USA
Bill Mushkin Manager: DomainSite
Nikolaj Nyholm CTO
Gretchen Olive CSC Project Manager
Mr Clint Page President
Mr Mike Palage Chair
Ross Rader Director, Innovation & Researc
Andreas Rehn EPAG: CEO
Jonathan Robinson NetNames: biz dev
Tim Ruiz Project Manager:GoDaddy
Mr Donny Simonton VP Product Development
Mr Paul Stahura President
Dr Bruce Tonkin CTO, Melbourne IT
J.P. Vazquez General Manager:Dotregistra.co
Jens Wagner CTO: Key Systems GmbH
Rick Wesson CTO
Mr Paul Westley Managing Director
Christophe Wolfhugel Deputy director:France Telecom
John Wong DotEarth: President

applicants are to follow the directions contained in this message. please
retain this note and the URL for future reference.

-rick

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg03439.html

Respectfully submitted,
BobC, Secretary of RC