RE: [registrars] constituency treasurer

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] constituency treasurer
  • From: "Elana Broitman" <ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:56:41 -0500
  • Cc: "Donna McGehee" <do48nna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The nomination of Donna received 2 endorsements - Ross Rader and Bob Connelly.  Below is Donna's acceptance and statement of conflict of interest.

Normally, the Constituency Secretary would have published the motion and call for discussion within 48 hours - by March 5th.  This would have begun the 14-day period for nominating other candidates.  Since many of us were traveling, it would be more fair to open the 14-day period today - and hold it open until noon of March 22nd, EST.

The ballot including all nominations will be posted by Friday, March 26.  The ballot will be open for votes until the following Friday, April 2nd, 5:00 p.m. PST.

Elana Broitman
Register.com
575 Eighth Avenue
New York, NY 10018