[registrars] Boardroom mailing list

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Boardroom mailing list
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 08:15:30 -0800
  • Cc: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Members:

An interesting interchange on today's List suggests that Mike Palage may have voting rights in Boardrooms.org for two different registrars.

Rick Wesson, as CTO of the RC, knows a lot more about the system than do I. However, I have downloaded the complete list and I find only one listing for Mike Palage and that is with the Email address michael@xxxxxxxxxx.

I have attached the full list. It shows 50 voting members. I sorted on column D, a Yes in that column implies voting member. There are an additional 42 on the list for non voting members.

Perhaps Rick has other knowledge, he alone is shown as administrator though all elected members of Excom have some degree of administrative access.

Regards, BobC