[registrars] Cisco Airnet Series Wireless LAN Adapter.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Cisco Airnet Series Wireless LAN Adapter.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2004 00:43:20 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Colleagues: Many meetings ago, I bought a Cisco Wireless adapter. I think it was the meeting after Stockholm.

At the Montreal meeting it would not work with the system set up by the meeting vendor. They loaned me a 3Com unit, which I used during the conference.

I'm trying to get the Cisco adapter to work in anticipation of the Rome meeting. I have a wireless router at home in Henderson. It worked with router prior to Montreal. At one meeting (perhaps Bucharest) I had to do some configuring, perhaps put in the meeting name.

I have the original CD. Can anyone suggest what I need to do to get it working again?

Regards, BobC

"It doesn't do any good to run
if you don't start on time!"

"A stitch in time saves nine."

"We're lost -- but we're making good time".
City Slickers