RE: [registrars] Must Read

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Must Read
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 16:30:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All:

Most people have been having problems loading this link into their browsers.
As an alternative I would suggest going directly to the Court of Appeals
website and downloading it there. The information you will need is as
follows: http://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/. The docket number for the case is
00-9596.

Best regards,

Michael