Re: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA

  • To: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA
  • From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:43:57 +0100
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tim,

if there is any new material I will be happy to provide it
beforehand. If not, my presentation will unfortunally be
limited to an overview of what has happend in TF2.

Just one remark to the scheduling of that day:

Since our constituency has to provide a constituency statement
to each of the whois TF I would think it prudent to schedule
some time for discussion on this issues and not to limit it to
the presentation of the TF reps.

Best,

tom

Am 22.01.2004 schrieb Tim Ruiz:
> Whois TF Reps,
>
> Will you be able to submit to the list your respective presentation
> materials for review prior to Rome?
>
> Tim

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\	A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w