[registrars] Transfers discussion at Rome

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Transfers discussion at Rome
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:42:03 +1100
  • Cc: <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>, <dam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

We are getting close to the following anniversaries:
- transfers policy approved by the GNSO on 20 Feb 2003
- transfers policy approved by the ICANN Board on 25 April 2003

I hope in Rome we will see from the ICANN staff:
- specific form of new regulations
- specific date by which compliance is necessary

Regards,
Bruce