Re: [registrars] ICANN ROME MEETING AGENDA

On 1/22/2004 3:12 PM Ross Wm. Rader noted that:

a much more practical update from the staff regarding the status of their implementation of the policy?

I took the liberty of informally inquiring whether or not we could get a staff briefing on the status of the implementation of the transfers policy and received an affirmative response from both Dan (Yes! See you there!) and Tina (willing to be a backup in the event that Dan is unavailable...)

	-rwr

"In the modern world the intelligence of public opinion is the one indispensable condition for social progress."
	- Charles W. Eliot (1834 - 1926)