RE: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

  • To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 06:32:43 -0600
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce,

I endorse the draft.

Tim Ruiz
Go Daddy Software, Inc.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bruce Tonkin
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 5:10 AM
To: registrars@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [registrars] DRAFT 3: registrars constituency statement on approval
process for changes in gtld services (Registry Services)

Hello All,

Here is a third draft of the registrars constituency statement on
approval process for changes in gtld services  (Registry Services).

I have incorporated the changes requested by Tim Ruiz.

I have added text under the impact on registrars, to request that ICANN
review its funding model and consider how to levy its fees more broadly
across different registry services rather than the present model which
is based on the number of domains under management.

So far I have seen the following endorsements on the registrars list:
- Bob Connelly
- Elana Broitman
- Tom Barrett

I have had feedback from Tom Keller and Tim Ruiz - are you both now
prepared to endorse the draft so that it may proceed to a vote (I need a
total of 5 endorsements under our bylaws)?

Regards
Bruce Tonkin