Re: [registrars] Deletion of all IDN.org domains February 1st 200 4:-(

Dear all,

Please find attach the letter we are sending to the ICANN board while we
are trying to set up a meeting with PIR. But as Michael said in his
previous email let's wait and see what will happen in the coming days
and I guess something good will.
I don't see how PIR can delete those names without any regret :-)
Regards,

Jean-Michel