[registrars] Registrars Constituency position on WIPO II

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Registrars Constituency position on WIPO II
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 10:40:57 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars:

Last month, I posted some notes related to the WIPO II discussions. I had valuable input by Tim Ruiz.

The "group" wants me to submit the opinions of the RC. May we start a thread on this subject?

Our next teleconference will be on the 26th. Then there will be a meeting in Rome on the 1st of March.

Regards, BobC