[registrars] Endorsement of Tom Barrett's nomination.

  • To: Registrars Constituency <registrars@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Endorsement of Tom Barrett's nomination.
  • From: "Robert F. Connelly" <rconnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 16:40:40 -0800
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Registrars: I would like to provide the required second endorsement for Ross's nomination of Tom Barrett.

I have known Tom from early in the CORE history. I have always felt he had a balanced outlook on the problems addressed by Registrars. I feel that his input would be beneficial for the Budge Advisory Committee.

Cordially, BobC

"It doesn't do any good to run
if you don't start on time!"

"A stitch in time saves nine."

"We're lost -- but we're making good time".
City Slickers