Re: [registrars] Budget Committee Nominations

At 09:51 PM 1/2/04 +0000, Paul Westley wrote:
I am unfortunately unable to accept Ross' nomination due to other current commitments (but your money is totally safe :-).

I do however take great pleasure in formally seconding each of the other nominations by Ross:-

Tom Barrettt
Sig Solares
Mark Jeftovi

Dear Paul:

Mark has specifically not accepted Ross' nomination. Would you like to draft two endorsements for Tom and Sig?

Lacking that, I'd be most pleased to draft an endorsement for Tom. I just don't know Sig.

Happy New Year, BobC